Grass court season is here and that’s great news for fans of Roger Federer. The Swiss maestro will be in action at Stuttgart, Halle and Wimbledon, and that should give him plenty of time smash a few of his own records. Here’s five that the Swiss maestro might break this season.
- Tennis Serve Tip: Toss Secret Revealed
- Forehand UNIT TURN like Federer – tennis lesson
- Derecha cruzada: Fondo de pista, bola corta bajita con bote para ajustar con pequeños pasos.
- A Great Unit Turn
- Don’t ARM your Forehand! (rotate your body like Federer)
- Dealing with short balls: Preparation
- ATF 2019
- Top Tennis Training Hitting in Indian Wells, Palm Springs, USA
- Should You GRUNT? – tennis lesson
- 2 vs 1 Crosscourt PART 2 (Backhand) – Baseline Point Play