www.hi10spro.blogspot.com, in this drill, i’m purposely hitting moonballs and my student is trying to dictate play by opening the court and playing the corner shots. She is working on checking off–when i dink, she is to find where I am, and hit the shot in the opposiet corner. if the ball is slow, hitting it to a corner is essential in avoiding those moonball forever games. this is what we call–slow Big Bang Theory, working the point with jabs instead of a kill shot.
- SLICE Takeback / Wrist Rotation (backhand tips)
- Tennis Tip: Nadim on Forehand Finishes
- Vertical SERVE Solution (how to power up your serve)
- The ULTIMATE Defender Game – competitive point play
- The Lines On A Tennis Court Do NOT Tell You Where To Position!
- Circuit training at Alexander Waske Tennis-University
- MEAN YouTube comments (Ian and Kevin reaction)
- Great Britain’s Fed Cup journey in Bath
- Step by Step Real Backhand Lesson
- Anne Keothavong after Brits defeat Serbia to reach World Group II Play-Offs