www.hi10spro.com presents the slice. Her my student four shots, of which the third shot was the one we want to hit, but you have to give her the opportunity to miss and learn. I’m feeding from behind the net softly and she’s on the service line. the key to a slice backhand is to hit it like a volley, come through, make impact as square as possibe (flat) then come down and UP–the up brings the ball up–the more up, the slower the shot, the less the more drive through the shot.
- SLICE Takeback / Wrist Rotation (backhand tips)
- Tennis Tip: Nadim on Forehand Finishes
- Vertical SERVE Solution (how to power up your serve)
- The ULTIMATE Defender Game – competitive point play
- The Lines On A Tennis Court Do NOT Tell You Where To Position!
- Circuit training at Alexander Waske Tennis-University
- MEAN YouTube comments (Ian and Kevin reaction)
- Great Britain’s Fed Cup journey in Bath
- Step by Step Real Backhand Lesson
- Anne Keothavong after Brits defeat Serbia to reach World Group II Play-Offs