In this edition of the Challenger Vault, Grigor Dimitrov reflects on claiming back-to-back ATP Challenger Tour titles in Bangkok in 2010 and talks about how the circuit helped grow his game.
- SLICE Takeback / Wrist Rotation (backhand tips)
- Tennis Tip: Nadim on Forehand Finishes
- Vertical SERVE Solution (how to power up your serve)
- The ULTIMATE Defender Game – competitive point play
- The Lines On A Tennis Court Do NOT Tell You Where To Position!
- Circuit training at Alexander Waske Tennis-University
- MEAN YouTube comments (Ian and Kevin reaction)
- Great Britain’s Fed Cup journey in Bath
- Step by Step Real Backhand Lesson
- Anne Keothavong after Brits defeat Serbia to reach World Group II Play-Offs